In the latest of our new series tackling the big questions on major historical topics, historian Sarah Richardson responds to listener queries and popular search enquiries about Queen Victoria and the age that bears her name.
Check out the rest of the series:
- Episode 5: David Miles responds to listener queries about Britain’s distant past
- Episode 4: Peter Caddick-Adams fields your questions on D-Day
- Episode 3: Miles Russell answers the big questions about Roman Britain
- Episode 2: Tracy Borman takes on questions about the Tudors
- Episode 1: Marc Morris tackles some of the big questions about the Normans